Cheesy Potato Skin Appetizers the Editors of Publications International, Ltd.
Cheesy Potato Skin Appetizers
Makes 10 servings
|2/3||cup Zesty Pico de Gallo or purchased salsa|
|5||potatoes (4 to 5 ounces each)|
|Butter-flavored nonstick cooking spray|
|1/2||package (4 ounces) fat-free cream cheese|
|2||tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream|
|1/3||cup (about 1.3 ounces) shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese|
|2||tablespoons sliced ripe olives (optional)|
|1/4||cup minced fresh cilantro|
- Prepare Zesty Pico de Gallo; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Scrub potatoes; pierce several times with fork. Bake 45 minutes or until soft. Cool.
- Split each potato lengthwise into halves. Scoop out potato with spoon, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shell. (Reserve potato for another use, if desired.) Place potato skins on baking sheet; spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Preheat broiler. Broil potato skins 6 inches from heat, 5 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine cream cheese and sour cream in small bowl; stir until well blended. Divide evenly among potato skins; spread to cover. Top with Zesty Pico do Gallo, cheese and olives, if desired. Bake 15 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cilantro.
|Serving Size:||1 potato skin appetizer with about 1 tablespoon pico de gallo|
|Calories from Fat||10 %|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
Check out more recipes for Mexican