Cherry Walnut White Chocolate Fudge
Makes 64 candies
|Nonstick cooking spray|
|1||cup whipping cream|
|1/4||cup light corn syrup|
|8||ounces premium white chocolate, chopped|
|1||cup chopped dried cherries|
|1||cup toasted walnuts, chopped|
- Spray 9X9-inch pan with cooking spray. Spray inside of heavy large saucepan with cooking spray.
- Combine sugar, cream, butter and syrup in prepared saucepan. Cook over medium heat until sugar dissolves and mixture comes to a boil, stirring frequently. Wash down sugar crystals.
- Attach candy thermometer to side of pan, making sure bulb is submerged in sugar mixture but not touching bottom of pan.
- Continue cooking about 6 minutes or until sugar mixture reaches soft-ball stage (234°F) on candy thermometer, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; let stand 10 minutes. (Do not stir.)
- Add white chocolate and vanilla; stir 1 minute or until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in cherries and walnuts.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan. Score into 64 squares while fudge is still warm. Refrigerate until firm. Cut along score lines into squares.
Check out more recipes for Candy