Chicken Fajita with Cowpoke Barbecue Sauce
Makes 4 servings
|1||cup Cowpoke Barbecue Sauce , divided|
|Nonstick cooking spray|
|10||ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut lengthwise into 1X1/2-inch pieces|
|2||medium green or red bell peppers, thinly sliced|
|1||cup sliced onion|
|2||cups tomato wedges|
|4||(6-inch) warm flour tortillas|
|Fresh cilantro for garnish (optional)|
- Prepare Cowpoke Barbecue Sauce; set aside.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat until hot. Reserve 3/4 cup barbecue sauce. Brush chicken with remaining 1/4 cup barbecue sauce. Add to skillet. Cook and stir 3 minutes or until chicken is browned.
- Add peppers and onion to skillet. Cook and stir 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and chicken is no longer pink.
- Add tomatoes. Cook 2 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with warm flour tortillas and reserved 3/4 cup Cowpoke Barbecue Sauce. Garnish with fresh cilantro, if desired.
|Serving Size:||1 fajita with 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Calories from Fat||18 %|
Check out more recipes for Mexican