Prep and Cook Time 28 minutes
Makes 4 servings
|4||boneless skinless chicken breasts|
|3||tablespoons all-purpose flour|
|1/2||teaspoon dried basil|
|1/4||teaspoon black pepper|
|1||package (16 ounces) frozen vegetable mixture (broccoli, red pepper, onion and mushrooms combination)|
|4||teaspoons olive oil|
|2||cloves garlic, crushed|
|1||container (10 ounces) alfredo sauce|
- Pound chicken breasts to 1/2-inch thickness. Combine flour, basil, salt and pepper in resealable food storage bag. Add chicken; seal bag and shake to coat evenly with flour mixture. Set aside.
- Make small cut in frozen vegetable package. Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add garlic; cook and stir 1 minute. Add chicken; cook 3 minutes per side.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add vegetable mixture to skillet. Cook, covered, 5 to 8 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center and vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, heat alfredo sauce in medium saucepan or microwave oven according to package directions. Spoon sauce over each serving of chicken and vegetables. Serve immediately.
Top with grated Parmesan cheese and serve with buttered spaghetti, tossed salad greens with Italian or Caesar salad dressing, breadsticks and a fresh fruit tart.
|Total Fat||30 g|
Check out more recipes for Italian