Chicken with Spinach and Celery Hash
Makes 4 servings
|1||package (16 ounces) refrigerated pre-cooked fat-free hash brown potatoes|
|1||package (8 ounces) ready-to-use celery sticks, thinly sliced|
|3||teaspoons olive oil, divided|
|12||chicken tenders (about 1 pound)|
|1/2||teaspoon dried thyme|
|1/4||teaspoon ground white pepper|
|2||packages (5 ounces each) ready-to-use baby spinach|
- Combine potatoes and celery in medium bowl.
- Heat 1-1/2 teaspoons oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add potato mixture; cook about 10 minutes, stirring and turning occasionally until mixture begins to brown. Reduce heat; cook 10 minutes or until mixture is browned.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining 1-1/2 teaspoons oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken tenders, thyme and pepper. Cook about 5 minutes, turning once or until no longer pink in center. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Add spinach and water to same skillet. Cover; cook about 3 minutes, stirring once.
- To serve, divide spinach and hash brown mixture among 4 plates. Top with 3 chicken tenders.
|Serving Size:||3 chicken tenders with 1/4 of spinach and hash brown mixture|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Calories from Fat||27 %|
Check out more recipes for Chicken & Other Poultry