Try this great recipe from the football fans and players on TLC's Kick Off Cook Off.
See more recipes from TLC's KICK OFF COOK OFF, a new cooking competition that slams together America's two favorite pastimes: football and cooking!
|1||can chicken broth|
|4||boneless chicken breasts|
|5 - 8||Carrots|
|2 - 3||Italian Squash|
|3||Peppers (red, green, and yellow)|
|Medium flour tortillas|
- Peel and cut carrots into small slices.
- Cut squash, peppers and onion into small squares.
- Put squash and carrot slices into pot with chicken broth on medium heat.
- Saute onions in oil olive until slightly brown and then mix in peppers and saute until just slightly soft.
- Put onions and peppers into pot with carrots and squash.
- Add in some cumin and stir in some flour and turn up the heat! You want to cook the mixture until the chicken broth is soaked in.
- At the same time, boil chicken in covered pot for 20 minutes.
- Shred chicken and put into pot with the vegetables.
- Heat up vegetable oil and fry both sides of the tortillas, but only slightly--you still want them to be soft so you can roll the mixture in the tortilla.
- Lay a scoop of the chicken mixture in the tortilla, roll up, put 2 toothpicks in to keep it closed and put back into the oil.
- Turn the wraps on their sides until golden brown.
- Place finished masterpiece onto a bed of parsley and use your sour cream dispenser to trim the wraps with the markings on a football.
Check out more recipes for Sandwiches