Chocolate-Berry Cheesecake the Editors of Publications International, Ltd.
Makes 16 servings
|1||cup chocolate wafer crumbs|
|1||container (12 ounces) fat-free cream cheese|
|1||package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese|
|1/2||cup cholesterol-free egg substitute|
|3||tablespoons fat-free (skim) milk|
|1||cup mini semisweet chocolate chips|
|2||tablespoons no-sugar-added raspberry fruit spread|
|2-1/2||cups fresh strawberries, hulled and halved|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom of 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Press chocolate wafer crumbs firmly onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven; cool. Reduce oven temperature to 325°F.
- Combine cheeses in large bowl with electric mixer. Beat at medium speed until well blended. Beat in sugar until well blended. Beat in egg substitute, milk and vanilla until well blended. Stir in mini chips with spoon. Pour batter into pan.
- Bake 40 minutes or until center is set. Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes in pan on wire rack. Carefully loosen cheesecake from edge of pan. Cool completely. Cut into 16 slices before serving.
- Remove side of pan from cake. Blend fruit spread and water in medium bowl until smooth. Add strawberries; toss to coat. Arrange strawberries on top of cake. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving. Garnish with fresh mint, if desired.
|Serving Size:||1 cheesecake slice|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Calories from Fat||29 %|
Check out more recipes for Cheesecakes