Chocolate Cheesecake the Editors of Publications International, Ltd.
Makes 10 servings
|2||packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened|
|1/3||cup plus 2 teaspoons sucralose-based sugar substitute, divided|
|3||teaspoons vanilla, divided|
|2||tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder|
|1||cup whipping cream|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 8-inch round cake pan with nonstick cooking spray. Cut 8-inch parchment paper or waxed paper circle to fit bottom of pan. Place paper in pan; spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Beat cream cheese, eggs, 1/3 cup sugar substitute, honey and 2 teaspoons vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed 2 to 3 minutes or just until well blended. With mixer running at low speed, beat in cocoa until well blended. Do not overbeat.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until center is set. Cool 10 minutes on wire rack; run thin knife around edge of cheesecake to loosen. Cool completely.
- Invert cheesecake onto plate. Remove parchment paper. Place serving plate over cake; invert cake top side up. Cover loosely with plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Beat cream, remaining 2 teaspoons sugar substitute and 1 teaspoon vanilla in small deep bowl with electric mixer at high speed until stiff peaks form. Serve with cheesecake.
|Serving Size:||1/10 of cheesecake and 2 tablespoons whipped cream|
|Calories from Fat||81 %|
|Total Fat||26 g|
|Saturated Fat||16 g|
Check out more recipes for Cheesecakes