Chocolate Chocolate Cheesecake the Editors of Publications International, Ltd.
Chocolate Chocolate Cheesecake
Makes one 9-inch cheesecake
|3/4||cup crushed chocolate sandwich cookies|
|1/3||cup butter, melted|
|3||packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened|
|1||can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk|
|1||package (12 ounces) chocolate chips, melted and cooled|
|Additional chocolate sandwich cookies, orange slices and grated orange peel for garnish|
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter in medium bowl; mix well. Press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Set aside.
- Beat together cream cheese and milk in large bowl until well blended. Beat in eggs. Blend in chocolate and vanilla. Pour over crust.
- Bake 1 hour and 10 minutes. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Spread Topping over cheesecake; chill.
- Let cheesecake stand at room temperature 30 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired.
Check out more recipes for Cheesecakes