Chocolate Pretzel Cookies
Makes 20 cookies
|Chocolate Cookie Dough|
|White and colored rock or coarse sugar|
- Prepare Chocolate Cookie Dough. Cover; refrigerate about 2 hours or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease cookie sheets.
- Divide dough into 4 equal sections. Reserve 1 section; refrigerate remaining 3 sections. Divide reserved dough into 5 equal pieces. Shape each dough piece on lightly floured surface to 12-inch rope; sprinkle with rock or coarse sugar.
- Transfer 1 rope at a time to prepared cookie sheets. Form each rope into pretzel shape. Repeat steps with remaining dough pieces.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Cool cookies on cookie sheets 1 minute. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
Check out more recipes for Chocolate