Makes 24 rolls
|Basic Yeast Bread|
|1||cup granulated sugar|
|6||tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, divided|
|1||teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|6||tablespoons butter, melted|
|2||cups powdered sugar|
|1/4||to 1/2 cup whipping cream, divided|
- Prepare Basic Yeast Bread through Step 4. Grease two 13X9-inch pans; set aside. Turn out dough onto lightly oiled work surface; divide in half. Roll half the dough into 20X15-inch rectangle.
- Combine granulated sugar, 4 tablespoons cocoa and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Brush melted butter over dough, leaving 1/2-inch border on top short edge. Sprinkle half the sugar mixture over dough. Starting at short side; loosely roll up dough jelly-roll style. Using heavy thread or dental floss, cut dough into 12 equal slices. Place slices, cut sides up, in prepared pan. Cover with towel; let rise 45 minutes. Repeat with remaining half of dough.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown. Allow rolls to cool in pan 30 minutes.
- Combine powdered sugar, remaining 2 tablespoons cocoa and 1/4 cup cream in glass measuring cup. Add additional cream if necessary to reach desired consistency. Drizzle over tops of rolls.
Check out more recipes for Rolls & Buns