Tuffy Stone of Cool Smoke mixes up his creamy Cole Slaw recipe. Stone appears in 'BBQ Pitmasters' on TLC.
|4||Cup Cider Vinegar|
|1/2||Cup Celery Seeds|
|1/2||Cup Kosher Salt|
|1||Tbsp. and 1 tsp. Black Pepper (fresh ground)|
- Mix mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, celery seeds, salt and pepper.
- Mix 1 pint Cole Slaw Dressing per 5-pound bag of shredded slaw mix.
- Place in plastic container with lid, label and refrigerate.
- Slaw should be mixed as needed
- Use tongs to mix slaw before each portion is served.
- Slaw Dressing will tend to settle on the bottom of pan and separate from the cabbage.
- Be sure to mix frequently and thoroughly.
- Slaw should be slightly creamy with a nice crunch.
- Slaw should be balanced with sweetness and saltiness.
Check out more recipes for Vegetable Side Dish