Cookie Nuggets the Editors of Publications International, Ltd.
Makes about 2-1/2 dozen cookies
|35||rich round crackers|
|1||package (18 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough with peanut butter filling in squares or rounds (20 count)|
|Honey and strawberry or raspberry jam|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease cookie sheets. Let dough stand at room temperature about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place crackers in resealable food storage bag; seal bag. Crush crackers with rolling pin until fine crumbs form. Reserve 1/2 cup crumbs.
- Combine dough and remaining crumbs in large bowl; beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Shape 2 rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into oval; flatten slightly. Roll in reserved crumbs; place on prepared cookie sheets. Pinch in sides of oval to make cookie resemble chicken nugget. Repeat with remaining dough and crumbs.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool on cookie sheets 10 minutes. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- Serve cookies with honey and jam for dipping.
If dough becomes too soft to shape, refrigerate 15 minutes.
Check out more recipes for Cookies