Cranberry Cheesecake Muffins the Editors of Publications International, Ltd.
Cranberry Cheesecake Muffins
Prep and Bake Time 30 minutes
Makes 12 muffins
|1||package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened|
|4||tablespoons sugar, divided|
|1||cup reduced-fat (2%) milk|
|1/3||cup vegetable oil|
|1||package (about 15 ounces) cranberry quick bread mix|
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease 12 muffin pan cups.
- Beat cream cheese and 2 tablespoons sugar in small bowl until well blended; set aside.
- Beat milk, oil and egg in large bowl until blended. Stir in quick bread mix just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Fill prepared muffin cups 1/4 full with batter. Drop 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture into center of each cup. Spoon remaining batter over cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle batter with remaining 2 tablespoons sugar. Bake 17 to 22 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from muffin cups to wire rack to cool.
|Serving Size:||1 muffin|
|Calories from Fat||39 %|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
Check out more recipes for Muffins