Cream Cheese Brownie Royale
Makes 16 servings
|1||package (about 15 ounces) low-fat brownie mix|
|2/3||cup cold coffee or water|
|1||package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened|
|1/4||cup fat-free (skim) milk|
|5||packets sugar substitute or equivalent of 10 teaspoons sugar|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 13X9-inch nonstick baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine brownie mix and coffee in large bowl; stir until blended. Pour brownie mixture into prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese, milk, sugar substitute and vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until smooth. Spoon cream cheese mixture in dollops over brownie mixture. Swirl cream cheese mixture into brownie mixture with tip of knife.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate 8 hours or until ready to serve. Cut into 16 squares. Garnish as desired.
|Serving Size:||1 brownie|
|Calories from Fat||25 %|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
Check out more recipes for Brownies