Creamy Chicken Florentine the Editors of Publications International, Ltd.
Creamy Chicken Florentine
Prep Time 20 minutes
Makes 4 servings
|8||ounces uncooked fusilli pasta|
|1||box (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach|
|1||package (8 ounces) cream cheese|
|1/2||cup chicken broth|
|1/2||teaspoon dried Italian seasoning|
|1/4||teaspoon black pepper|
|Dash hot pepper sauce|
|1||can (10 ounces) premium chunk white chicken in water, drained|
|1||tablespoon lemon juice|
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Place in large bowl.
- While pasta is cooking, remove outer wrapping from spinach, leaving spinach in box. Microwave spinach at HIGH 3 minutes or until thawed. Drain in colander; cool slightly. Squeeze spinach to remove excess moisture. Set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, broth, Italian seasoning, salt, black pepper and hot pepper sauce in microwavable 2-quart casserole. Cover and microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes; whisk until smooth and blended.
- Add spinach, chicken and lemon juice. Microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or until hot, stirring after 1 minute.
- Combine pasta and spinach mixture in large bowl; toss until blended.
|Total Fat||22 g|
Check out more recipes for Italian