Note from the TLC Editors: This recipe is an authentic BBQ Pitmasters recipe. Our Pitmasters are really spontaneous and like to create their recipes on the fly, so measurements and cook times are a little loose. Tweak the recipes to suit your tastes and check out How to Grill Food for more tips.
- Bring water to boil. Cook tube noodles.
- Mix flour and milk and cook down to a pasty rue.
- Whisk cheese into rue then push through strainer.
- Pour silky smooth cheese over drained noodles.
- Mix cheese with noodles, sprinkle flakes over top.
Check out more recipes for Summer