Easy Raspberry-Peach Danish the Editors of Publications International, Ltd.
Easy Raspberry-Peach Danish
Prep Time 15 minutes
Rising Time 1 hour
Bake Time 15 to 20 minutes
Makes 32 servings (2 thin slices per serving or 1/16 of loaf)
|1||loaf (16 ounces) frozen white bread dough, thawed|
|1/3||cup raspberry all-fruit spread|
|1||can (16 ounces) sliced peaches in juice, drained and chopped|
|Egg white (optional)|
|1/2||cup powdered sugar|
|2||to 3 teaspoons orange juice|
|1/4||cup chopped pecans, toasted|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 2 baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place dough on lightly floured surface. Cut dough in half. Roll each half into 12X7-inch rectangle. Place 1 rectangle on each prepared baking sheet.
- Spread half of raspberry spread over center third of each dough rectangle. Sprinkle peaches over raspberry spread. On both long sides of each dough rectangle, make 2-inch long cuts from edges towards filling at 1-inch intervals. Starting at one end, alternately fold opposite strips of dough over filling.
- Cover; let rise in warm place about 1 hour or until nearly doubled in size. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden. If deeper golden color is desired, lightly brush egg white over tops of loaves during last 5 minutes of baking. Remove baked loaves from baking sheet. Cool slightly.
- Combine powdered sugar and enough orange juice in small bowl until drizzling consistency is reached. Drizzle over both loaves. Sprinkle pecans over top.
|Serving Size:||2 thin slices or 1/16 of loaf|
|Calories from Fat||15 %|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||<1 g|
Check out more recipes for Pastries & Crepes