Easy Turtle Fudge
Makes 40 candies
|1||package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips (2 cups)|
|2||ounces bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, chopped|
|1||cup sweetened condensed milk|
- Grease 11X7-inch pan; set aside.
- Melt chips in heavy medium saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in bittersweet chocolate until melted. Stir in sweetened condensed milk and salt until smooth.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan; cover with foil. Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut fudge into squares. Transfer to baking sheet lined with waxed paper.
- Place caramels and water in heavy small saucepan. Heat over low heat until melted, stirring frequently. Drizzle or top fudge pieces with caramel mixture. Top each piece with 1 pecan half.
- Store in airtight container in freezer. Bring to room temperature before serving.
Check out more recipes for Candy