Fido's Favorite Things the Editors of Publications International, Ltd.
Fido's Favorite Things
Makes 1 dozen large cookies
|1||package (18 ounces) refrigerated oatmeal raisin cookie dough in squares or rounds (12 count)|
|Prepared colored icings|
|Coarsely chopped pretzel sticks|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- Remove dough from wrapper; let stand at room temperature about 15 minutes.
- For bone, shape dough square or round into 3-1/2-inch-long rectangle with floured hands. Make indentations in ends to resemble dog bone.* For food dish, pat dough square or round into 2-inch square; taper top to 1-3/4 inches and flare bottom to 3 inches. For fire hydrant, shape dough square or round into 2X1-inch fire hydrant shape.* Place dough shapes 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on cookie sheets 5 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Decorate with frostings and pretzels as shown in photo.
Check out more recipes for Kid-Friendly Recipes