- Cut lightweight cardboard or parchment paper into small strips. Arrange strips on top of completely cooled cookies in a random pattern.
- Dust cookies with sifted powdered sugar. Carefully remove strips, lifting each one with a wooden toothpick so you don't disturb the pattern.
Dust the cookies with powdered sugar.
Not what you're looking for? Try these:
- Cookie Recipes: Find recipes on this page that run the gamut of cookie types, from bar cookies to drop cooking and everything in between.
- Baking Cookies: Baking cookies is a delicate business, so you'd be wise to take a look at the many tips outlined in this helpful article.
- How to Make Cookies: Who doesn't love a cookie? And since there are so many varieties of cookies available, it's easy to find a favorite -- or several favorites, for that matter. Learn how to make cookies at HowStuffWorks.
- Cooking: Learn the ins and outs of some basic cooking techniques in this helpful article.