- Break a white chocolate baking bar into small pieces. Place the pieces in a small resealable plastic freezer bag; seal bag. Microwave at medium (50% power) 1 minute. Turn bag over; microwave at medium 1 minute or until melted. Knead bag until chocolate is smooth.
Break the white chocolate
into small pieces.
- Cut off very tiny corner of bag; pipe or drizzle baking bar onto chocolate cookies. Let stand until white chocolate is set, about 30 minutes.
Cut the corner of the bag and drizzle
the chocolate onto the cookies.
Dark Chocolate Squiggles
For light-colored cookies, pipe on dark chocolate squiggles. Place chocolate chips in a small resealable plastic freezer bag; seal bag. Microwave at high 1 minute. Turn bag over; microwave at high for 2 minutes or until melted. Knead bag until chocolate is smooth. Cut off tiny corner of bag; pipe or drizzle chocolate onto cookies. Let stand until chocolate is set, about 40 minutes.
Not what you're looking for? Try these:
- Cookie Recipes: Find recipes on this page that run the gamut of cookie types, from bar cookies to drop cooking and everything in between.
- Baking Cookies: Baking cookies is a delicate business, so you'd be wise to take a look at the many tips outlined in this helpful article.
- How to Make Cookies: Who doesn't love a cookie? And since there are so many varieties of cookies available, it's easy to find a favorite -- or several favorites, for that matter. Learn how to make cookies at HowStuffWorks.
- Cooking: Learn the ins and outs of some basic cooking techniques in this helpful article.