Fresh Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberries
Makes 12 servings
|4||ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened|
|2||ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened|
|2||tablespoons fresh lemon juice|
|2||teaspoons lemon peel, divided|
|1/2||cup cholesterol-free egg substitute|
|1||container (8 ounces) fat-free sour cream|
|5||packets sugar substitute or equivalent of 10 teaspoons sugar, divided|
|2||cups raspberries or other berries|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 8-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer at high speed until smooth. Add lemon juice, 1 teaspoon lemon peel and egg substitute; beat until well blended. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 40 minutes or until firm to touch. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Combine sour cream and 3 packets sugar substitute in medium bowl; whisk until smooth. Spoon sour cream mixture over cooled cheesecake, smoothing evenly over top; refrigerate overnight.
- Toss raspberries with remaining 2 packets sugar substitute 30 minutes before serving; let stand at room temperature. Just before serving, toss berries with remaining 1 teaspoon lemon peel. Spoon berry mixture on top of cheesecake.
|Serving Size:||1 slice cheesecake with topping (1/12 of total recipe)|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Calories from Fat||30 %|
Check out more recipes for Cheesecakes