Gingerbread Pear Muffins the Editors of Publications International, Ltd.
Gingerbread Pear Muffins
Makes 12 muffins
|1-3/4||cups all-purpose flour|
|2||teaspoons baking powder|
|3/4||teaspoon ground ginger|
|1/4||teaspoon baking soda|
|1/4||teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|1/4||cup vegetable oil|
|1/4||cup light molasses|
|1||medium pear, peeled, cored and finely chopped|
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease or paper-line 12 (2-1/2-inch) muffin cups.
- Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, ginger, baking soda, salt and cinnamon into large bowl.
- Combine milk, oil, molasses and egg in medium bowl. Stir in pear. Stir milk mixture into flour mixture just until moistened.
- Spoon evenly into prepared muffin cups, filling 2/3 full.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into centers comes out clean. Immediately remove from pan; cool on wire rack 10 minutes. Serve warm or cold.
|Serving Size:||1 muffin|
|Calories from Fat||29 %|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
Check out more recipes for Muffins