Makes 20 desserts
|1||package (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough|
|Red food coloring|
|Prepared white frosting|
|10||packages (2 cakes each) coconut and marshmallow covered, snowball-shaped cakes|
|Assorted candies and tinted shredded coconut|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove dough from wrapper; place in bowl. Let dough stand at room temperature about 15 minutes.
- Roll dough to 1/8-inch thickness on well-floured surface. Cut with 2-1/4-inch foot-shaped cookie cutter. Place cutouts 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets, turning half of cookies over to make both left and right feet.
- Combine egg yolk, water and food coloring in small bowl; stir until well blended. Using small, clean craft paintbrush, paint egg yolk mixture on feet to make toenails.
- Bake 5 to 8 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- Using small amount of frosting, attach 1 right and 1 left foot to each snowball cake. Decorate with assorted candies and coconut as desired.
Check out more recipes for Kid-Friendly Recipes