Anne Heap created this Graham Cracker Cake recipe in the first season of TLC's 'Ultimate Cake Off'.
|1000||g cake flour|
|55||g baking powder|
|567.5||g butter (softened)|
|450||g egg whites|
|784||g graham cracker crumbs|
|20||g graham cracker compound|
|1250||g 10x sugar|
|507||g marshamllow fluff|
|304||g marshmallow compound|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cake flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add 80% of the milk; beat 1 minute.
- Add softened butter; beat 3 minutes.
- Combine egg whites and vanilla with remaining milk; add slowly while beating, 3 minutes.
- Then add graham cracker crumbs (20% of base)and graham cracker compound (0.5% of base); mix to combine.
- Bake for 60 minutes.
- Combine butter, Crisco, sugar, vanilla and milk and beat until well mixed and fluffy.
- Then add marshmallow fluff (approx. 25%) and marshmallow compound (approx. 15%).
Check out more recipes for Cakes