Grilled Salmon with Cilantro Butter
Grilled Salmon With Cilantro Butter
Makes 4 servings
|1||clove garlic, peeled|
|1/3||cup fresh cilantro leaves|
|1/4||cup butter or margarine, softened|
|1/2||teaspoon grated lime or lemon peel|
|1/4||teaspoon black pepper|
|4||salmon fillets (about 6 ounces each)|
|Lime or lemon wedges|
- Drop garlic through feed tube of food processor with motor running. Add cilantro leaves; process until cilantro is coarsely chopped. Add butter, lime peel and pepper; process until well combined and cilantro is finely chopped.
- Place butter mixture on sheet of waxed paper. Using waxed paper as a guide, roll mixture back and forth into 1-inch-diameter log, 2 inches long. Wrap waxed paper around butter mixture to seal; refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare grill for direct cooking.
- Lightly sprinkle salmon with salt. Place salmon, skin side down, on grid. Grill salmon, on covered grill, over medium coals 8 to 10 minutes or until salmon flakes easily when tested with fork.
- Transfer salmon to serving plates. Cut butter log crosswise into 8 slices; top each fillet with 2 slices. Serve with lime or lemon wedges.
Check out more recipes for Fish