Making ideal eating decisions isn't always a piece of cake, especially when you're on the go, but when you know your options, making a healthy decision becomes a lot easier.
Healthy eating habits make up the foundation of a balanced diet, and choosing healthy food options doesn't have to be difficult.
One of the best way to start down a healthy path is to know what it means to eat healthy. For example, why should you eat deeply colored vegetables instead of light-colored ones, why is portion size just as important as what you're eating, and what is the difference between a healthy carbohydrate and an unhealthy one?
Take a look at these articles for the answers and well as other tips and tricks for healthy eating:
- 14 Healthy Super Foods
- Cooking and Portion Control
- Fiber Facts
- Fruit Questions
- Healthy Carbohydrates
- Healthy Snack Tips for Diabetic Kids
- Healthy Holiday Eating
- How Foods Can Decrease Inflammation
- How to Create a Healthy Meal Plan
- How to Create Perfect Portions
- How to Downsize a Recipe
- How to Get More Fruit in Your Diet
- How to Pack a Healthy Lunch
- Low-Sugar Baking Tips
- Nutrition Content Questions
- Salad Questions
- Sneaking Nutrition into Your Family's Diet
- Spice Questions
- What are Cruciferous Vegetables?
- What is Soy?
- What is Sucralose?
- Why are Deeply Colored Vegetables Good For You?
- Why are Whole Grains Good For You?