Herbed Angel Hair Mushroom Wedge the Editors of Publications International, Ltd.
Herbed Angel Hair Mushroom Wedge
Your guests will be delighted when you serve this baked pasta-mushroom appetizer!
Makes 8 servings
|4||cups cooked angel hair pasta|
|3/4||cup cholesterol-free egg substitute|
|1/2||cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese|
|2||green onions with tops, chopped|
|1||tablespoon chopped fresh basil|
|1||tablespoon chopped fresh sage|
|1||tablespoon chopped fresh mint|
|1/8||teaspoon black pepper|
|1||tablespoon olive oil|
|2||cups sliced fresh mushrooms|
|1||cup Tomato-Sage Sauce|
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine pasta with egg substitute, Parmesan, onions, basil, sage, mint and black pepper in large bowl. Mix well. Set aside.
- Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet over low heat. Add mushrooms; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Add mushrooms to pasta mixture.
- Spray 9-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Pour pasta mixture into pan, pressing firmly until packed down. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until crisp and lightly browned and center is firm to touch. Remove from oven; cool slightly.
- Prepare Tomato-Sage Sauce; set aside.
- Loosen pasta mixture from edges and bottom with spatula. Invert to remove from pan. Cut into wedges. Serve with Tomato-Sage Sauce.
|Serving Size:||1 wedge with sauce|
|Calories from Fat||27 %|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
Check out more recipes for Vegetables