Note from the TLC Editors: This recipe is an authentic BBQ Pitmasters recipe. Our Pitmasters are really spontaneous and like to create their recipes on the fly, so measurements and cook times are a little loose. Tweak the recipes to suit your tastes and check out How to Grill Food for more tips.
- Debone all three birds. Leave fat on all three birds. Trim bone chips and cartilage.
- Rub olive oil over birds, then apply light amount of rub.
- Season interior of each bird with rub. Construct turducken with stuffing between each layer.
- Sew together with a needle and butchers twine. Season exterior.
- Cook in pan at 250 degrees for a few hours, once desired color is achieved, raise heat to 275.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 45 minutes before slicing.
Check out more recipes for Summer