Holiday Triple Chocolate Yule Logs the Editors of Publications International, Ltd.
Holiday Triple Chocolate Yule Logs
Making cookies this holiday season? Check out these tips for making Christmas cookies.
Makes about 3 dozen cookies
|1-3/4||cups all-purpose flour|
|3/4||cup powdered sugar|
|1/4||cup unsweetened cocoa powder|
|1||cup (2 sticks) butter, softened|
|1||cup white chocolate chips|
- Combine flour, powdered sugar, cocoa and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat butter and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer at medium-low speed until fluffy. Gradually beat in flour mixture until well blended. Wrap dough in plastic wrap; refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Shape dough into 2-inch logs about 1/2 inch thick. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 12 minutes or until set. Let stand on cookie sheets 2 minutes. Transfer to wire racks; cool completely.
- Place white chocolate chips in small microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 45 seconds; stir until completely melted. Place chocolate sprinkles in another small bowl. Dip each end of cooled cookies first into white chocolate and then into chocolate sprinkles. Place on wire racks; let stand about 25 minutes or until set.
Check out more recipes for Christmas