Individual Spinach & Bacon Quiches the Editors of Publications International, Ltd.
Individual Spinach & Bacon Quiches
Makes 10 servings
|1/2||small onion, diced|
|1||package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry|
|1/2||teaspoon black pepper|
|1/8||teaspoon ground nutmeg|
|1||container (15 ounces) whole milk ricotta cheese|
|2||cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese|
|1||cup grated Parmesan cheese|
|3||eggs, lightly beaten|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 10 muffin pan cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook bacon in large skillet over medium-high heat until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Let bacon cool; crumble.
- In same skillet, cook and stir onion in remaining bacon fat 5 minutes or until tender. Add spinach, pepper, nutmeg and salt. Cook and stir over medium heat about 3 minutes or until liquid evaporates. Remove from heat. Stir in bacon; cool.
- Combine ricotta, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses in large bowl. Add eggs; stir until well blended. Add cooled spinach mixture; mix well.
- Divide mixture evenly among prepared muffin cups. Bake 40 minutes or until filling is set. Let stand 10 minutes. Run thin knife around edges to release. Serve hot or refrigerate and serve cold.
|Serving Size:||1 quiche|
|Calories from Fat||62 %|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
Check out more recipes for French