Individual Tiramisù Cups the Editors of Publications International, Ltd.
Individual Tiramisù Cups
Makes 2 servings
|4||whole ladyfingers, torn into bite-size pieces|
|6||tablespoons cold strong coffee or 1/3 cup water and 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee granules|
|2||packets sugar substitute|
|1/2||cup fat-free whipped topping|
|1-1/2||teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder|
|1||tablespoon sliced almonds|
- Place half the ladyfinger pieces in each of two 6-ounce custard cups. Set aside.
- Combine coffee, sugar substitute and vanilla in a small bowl. Stir until sugar substitute is dissolved. Spoon 3 tablespoons of coffee mixture over each serving of ladyfinger pieces
- Place whipped topping in small bowl. Fold in cocoa until blended. Spoon topping evenly over ladyfingers. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, heat small skillet over medium high heat until hot. Add almonds and toast 2 to 3 minutes or until golden, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle almonds over each dessert just before serving.
|Serving Size:||1/2 cup|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Calories from Fat||28 %|
Check out more recipes for Italian