Jumbo Shells Seafood Fancies the Editors of Publications International, Ltd.
Jumbo Shells Seafood Fancies
Makes 8 first-course servings
|1||package (16 ounces) uncooked jumbo pasta shells|
|1||can (7-1/2 ounces) crabmeat|
|4||ounces (1 cup) grated Swiss cheese|
|1||can (2-1/2 ounces) tiny shrimp, drained|
|1/2||cup salad dressing or mayonnaise|
|2||tablespoons thinly sliced celery|
|1||tablespoon finely chopped onion|
|1||tablespoon finely chopped pimiento|
- Cook shells according to package directions until tender but still firm; drain. Rinse under cold running water; drain again.
- Invert shells on paper towel-lined plate to drain and cool.
- Drain and discard liquid from crabmeat. Place crabmeat in large bowl; flake with fork into small pieces. Remove any bits of shell or cartilage.
- Add remaining ingredients to crabmeat. If mixture seems too dry, add more mayonnaise.
- Using large spoon, stuff cooled shells with seafood mixture. Cover; refrigerate until chilled.
Check out more recipes for Shellfish