Kids' Cookie Dough the Editors of Publications International, Ltd.
Kids' Cookie Dough
Makes 10 (4-inch) cookies
|1||cup (2 sticks) butter, softened|
|1/2||cup powdered sugar|
|2-1/4||cups all-purpose flour|
|Assorted colored glazes, frostings, sugars and small candies|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease cookie sheets.
- Beat butter and vanilla in large bowl at high speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Add sugar and beat at medium speed until blended. Combine flour and salt in small bowl. Gradually add to butter mixture.
- Divide dough into 10 equal sections. Form shapes directly on prepared cookie sheets according to photo, or as desired, for each section.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool completely on cookie sheets.
- Decorate cookies with glazes, frostings, sugars and small candies as desired.
Check out more recipes for Kid-Friendly Recipes