Note from the TLC Editors: This recipe is an authentic BBQ Pitmasters recipe. Our Pitmasters are really spontaneous and like to create their recipes on the fly, so measurements and cook times are a little loose. Tweak the recipes to suit your tastes and check out How to Grill Food for more tips.
|Montreal chicken seasoning|
- Seal chicken in bag with brine for 30 minutes. Refrigerate during this process.
- Apply rub to chicken, let sit 5 minutes before placing on grill.
- Cook in kettle at 250 degrees. Use cherry wood to create smoke.
- Cook for an internal temperature of 170 degrees.
- Shred finished chicken, mixing white and dark meat. Serve with sauce.
Check out more recipes for Summer