Try this great recipe from the football fans and players on TLC's Kick Off Cook Off.
See more recipes from TLC's KICK OFF COOK OFF, a new cooking competition that slams together America's two favorite pastimes: football and cooking!
|lean ground beef|
|organic bread crumbs slightly sauteed in organic extra virgin olive oil|
|aged brick spread|
|organic hamburger bun toasted|
|fresh organic lettuce|
|fresh organic onion|
|fresh organic tomatoes|
|fresh organic jalapeno peppers de-seeded|
|Shaun's own catsup (see below)|
|1 1/2||cups catsup (the best you can find at the store)|
|1-2||medium jalapeno chile peppers seeded and finely chopped|
|1||fresh garlic clove--blanced for 1 minute and chopped finely|
|freshly ground black pepper to taste|
|1/4||teaspoon ground cumin|
|1||ounce of wine|
|1/2||ounce apple cider vinegar|
(Shaun likes using 4 jalapenos in his Home-Spiced Catsup.)
- Mix all the ingredients above and let sit until the cheeseburgers are off the grill.
- Add 2-3 ounces of crab meat to each mushroom.
- Stuff a cheeseburger with 4-year cheddar, grilling it to perfection.
- Grill those burger buns for extra flavor.
- Just before your grilling masterpiece goes into the mouths of you and your guests, slather on Shaun’s Home-Spiced Catsup and you’ll be a hero to your football BBQ.
Check out more recipes for Sandwiches