Try this great recipe from the football fans and players on TLC's Kick Off Cook Off.
See more recipes from TLC's KICK OFF COOK OFF, a new cooking competition that slams together America's two favorite pastimes: football and cooking!
Ingredients’ Measurements are up to the cook. Shentay & Jeanette do not measure and would not disclose the amounts they used.
- Grilled Lamb Chops over turnip mashed potatoes with a Honey Lime Ginger Glaze and this is then paired with Ginger coleslaw.
- When making the mashed potatoes, slice potatoes and turnips, then boil tender. Drain. Whip together with milk, butter, and sour cream. Season and marinade lamb chops overnight.
- Place marinated lamb chops on the grill turning frequently.
- Prepare the Honey lime ginger glaze, combine honey, graded ginger, lime juice and olive oil.
- Baste chops with glaze and drizzle remaining over meat and potatoes.
- Shred the cabbages & carrots, prepare the ginger glaze with grated ginger, honey, brown sugar, vinegar, pineapple juice and mayo. Pour over the veggies cover and refrigerate.
- Cut peaches lengthwise, boil them for at least 15 minutes. Take out of water let cool for 5 min add sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, butter, vanilla.
- Place in baking dish. Combine brown sugar, chopped pecans, butter and flour place over peach mixture bake and serve.
Check out more recipes for Lamb & Game Meat