Lemon Raspberry Tiramisu
Tiramisu, which literally means "pick me up," is a popular Italian dessert. This variation, which features raspberries rather than coffee and chocolate, is the perfect ending to a special meal.
Makes 12 servings
|2||packages (8 ounces each) fat-free cream cheese, softened|
|6||packets sugar substitute or equivalent of 1/4 cup sugar|
|1||package (4-serving size) sugar-free lemon-flavored gelatin|
|2||cups thawed frozen fat-free nondairy whipped topping|
|1/2||cup all-fruit red raspberry preserves|
|2||tablespoons marsala wine|
|2||packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers|
|1||pint fresh raspberries or frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed|
- Combine cream cheese, sugar substitute and vanilla in large bowl. Beat with electric mixer at high speed until smooth; set aside.
- Combine water and gelatin in small microwavable bowl; microwave on HIGH 30 seconds to 1 minute or until water is boiling and gelatin is dissolved. Cool slightly.
- Add gelatin mixture to cheese mixture; beat 1 minute. Add whipped topping; beat 1 minute more, scraping side of bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk together preserves, water and marsala in small bowl until well blended. Reserve 2 tablespoons of preserves mixture; set aside. Spread 1/3 cup preserves mixture evenly over bottom of 11X7-inch glass baking dish.
- Split ladyfingers in half; place half in bottom of baking dish. Spread half of cheese mixture evenly over ladyfingers; sprinkle 1 cup raspberries evenly over cheese mixture. Top with remaining ladyfingers; spread remaining preserves mixture over ladyfingers. Top with remaining cheese mixture. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours. Drizzle with reserved 2 tablespoons preserves mixture and sprinkle with remaining raspberries before serving. Garnish as desired.
|Serving Size:||1 slice Tiramisu (1/12 of total recipe) without garnish|
|Saturated Fat||<1 g|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Calories from Fat||9 %|
Check out more recipes for Italian