Lobster Pot Stickers
Makes about 26 pot stickers
|Chinese Dipping Sauce|
|4||dried black Chinese mushrooms|
|8||ounces lobster flavored surimi, finely chopped|
|2||cups chopped Napa cabbage or green cabbage|
|1/4||cup chopped green onions|
|1||tablespoon minced fresh ginger|
|2||teaspoons sesame oil|
|2||teaspoons soy sauce|
|2||tablespoons vegetable oil, divided|
|1||cup chicken broth, divided|
- Place mushrooms in medium bowl; cover with warm water. Soak 20 to 40 minutes or until soft. Discard water. Remove mushrooms to cutting board; remove stems and discard. Chop mushrooms and return to bowl.
- Place lobster, cabbage, onions, ginger, sesame oil and soy sauce in large bowl; toss lightly to combine. Cut 1/2-inch triangle off each corner of each wonton wrapper so shape is more rounded. Place about 2 teaspoons lobster mixture in center of each wrapper.
- To shape pot stickers, lightly moisten edge of each wonton with water; fold in half. Starting at 1 end, pinch edges together making 4 pleats along edge; set pot sticker down firmly, seam side up. Repeat until all filling is used. Cover finished pot stickers with plastic wrap while shaping remaining pot stickers.
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Place half of pot stickers in skillet, seam side up. Cook 5 to 6 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown.
- Add 1/2 cup chicken broth to skillet. Reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer 10 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed (15 minutes if pot stickers were frozen). Repeat with remaining vegetable oil, pot stickers and chicken broth.
- Place pot stickers on serving platter and serve with Chinese Dipping Sauce.
Chinese Dipping Sauce
Combine 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce, 1 tablespoon rice vinegar and 1 teaspoon dark roasted sesame oil in small bowl.
Check out more recipes for Asian