Marshmallow Ice Cream Cone Cookies the Editors of Publications International, Ltd.
Marshmallow Ice Cream Cone Cookies
Makes 1-1/2 dozen cookies
|1||package (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough|
|6||ice cream sugar cones, broken into pieces|
|1||container (16 ounces) prepared white frosting|
|1||package (10.5 ounces) colored miniature marshmallows|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Let dough stand at room temperature about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place sugar cones in bowl of food processor. Process using on/off pulses until ground. Combine dough and sugar cones in large bowl; beat until well blended.
- Shape dough into 3 equal balls. Pat each ball into 9-inch circle on lightly floured surface. Cut each circle into 6 wedges; place wedges 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 11 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. While cookies are still warm, score criss-cross pattern into cookies with dull side of knife. Cool on cookie sheets 5 minutes. Remove cookies to wire racks; cool completely.
- For each cookie, spread 2-inch strip of frosting at wide end. Press about 1/3 cup marshmallows onto frosting; top with sprinkles.
Check out more recipes for Butter & Sugar