Makes 2 servings
|6||ounces 95% lean ground beef|
|1/3||cup fresh bread crumbs|
|2||tablespoons chopped green onion with top|
|1||tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard, divided|
|1/2||teaspoon lemon pepper|
|3||ounces uncooked fettuccine or 1-1/4 cups uncooked tri-color rotini pasta|
|1/2||cup fat-free reduced-sodium beef broth|
|3||tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream|
|Minced fresh parsley (optional)|
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine beef, bread crumbs, green onion, 1 tablespoon mustard, lemon pepper and salt in small bowl. Shape into 8 meatballs. Place in single layer on prepared broiler pan. Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes or until no longer pink in centers.
- Meanwhile, cook fettuccine according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain and keep warm.
- Whisk together beef broth, remaining 1 teaspoon mustard and cornstarch in medium saucepan until smooth. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil. Remove from heat. Stir about 1 tablespoon broth mixture into sour cream. Stir sour cream mixture into broth mixture in saucepan. Heat over low heat 1 minute. Do not boil. Remove from heat; stir in meatballs. Serve immediately.
- Divide fettuccine between two serving plates; top with meatballs and sauce. Sprinkle with parsley, if desired.
|Serving Size:||3/4 cup cooked fettuccine with 1/2 of meatballs and sauce (without garnish)|
|Calories from Fat||23 %|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
Check out more recipes for Beef