Lots More Information
Kids are more likely to eat food they've helped to prepare. Here are 5 Italian dishes kids can make from HowStuffWorks.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Brady, Laura. "Nutritious and Delicious: Sweet Potatoes = Superfood." Associatedcontent.com, August 31, 2007.http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/360515/nutritious_and_delicious_sweet_potatoes.html?cat=22
- Kalnins, Daina and Saab, Joanne. "Top Superfoods for Kids." Food Network, 2009.http://www.foodtv.ca/kids/foodTVsuperFoods.pdf
- Orey, Cal, and Whitaker, Julian. "Doctor's Orders." Kensington Books, 2002. pp.299-300.
- Ward, Elizabeth M. "Healthy Foods, Healthy Kids." Adams Media Corporation, 2002.http://life.familyeducation.com/foods/family/39395.html
- Planck, Nina. "6 Superfoods To Know." Parade Magazine, March 30, 2008.http://www.parade.com/articles/editions/2008/edition_03-30-2008/2Superfoods