Any other day of the year, you might call this drink a bloody Mary, but for a Halloween brouhaha, it goes by another name. Serve in a cauldron instead of individual glasses for a spookier effect.
- 3 12-ounce cans of vegetable or tomato juice
- 8 ounces vodka
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Celery ribs and olives for garnish (optional)
Combine tomato juice, vodka, Worcestershire, horseradish, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce in pitcher. Chill at least 1 hour.
Pour into ice-filled glasses. Garnish with celery stalks and olives for "eyes," if desired.