Chicken Parmesan is an Italian entree that's guaranteed to please your entire family. With only three main ingredients -- chicken breasts, marinara sauce and shredded Parmesan cheese -- the meal can feed everyone at your table for less than the cost of a single entrée at a typical restaurant. You can even slap each cheesy breast between a couple slices of bread for tasty sandwiches that are as delicious as they are affordable.
Of course, there are countless other inexpensive dining options for families on a budget. With a little bit of creativity (or Internet research), you'll be amazed with the amount of delicious dishes you can make on the cheap. If you're looking for other affordable dinner ideas, be sure to check out these TLC recipes.
- 5 Fool Proof Meals
- Splurge vs. Save: Lobster vs. Crab
- How to make a $100 meal for $20
- Is there a healthy kind of fast food?
- What makes certain foods so expensive?
- 10 Ways to Cut Your Grocery Bill in Half
- How to Cook Light on a Budget
- Top 10 Healthy and Cheap Foods
- 5 Tips for Cooking Restaurant Quality Food at Home
- Name the Price: Expensive Food
- Rosenthal, Elizabeth. "Another Side of Tilapia, the Perfect Factory Fish." The New York Times. May 2, 2011. (Nov. 1, 2011) http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/02/science/earth/02tilapia.html?pagewanted=all
Are you looking for some salad recipes that save you money? Check out this article and get 5 salad recipes that save you money.