Makes 6 to 8 servings
|1||cup butter pecan ice cream, softened|
|1||prepared (9-inch) chocolate crumb pie crust|
|3/4||cup caramel ice cream topping|
|2||cups coffee ice cream, softened|
|1||jar (12 ounces) hot fudge topping|
|1/2||cup coffee-flavored liqueur (optional)|
- Spread butter pecan ice cream in bottom of pie crust. Freeze 20 minutes or until semi-firm.
- Spread caramel topping over butter pecan ice cream. Freeze 20 minutes or until caramel is firm.
- Spread coffee ice cream over caramel. Freeze pie until firm, 6 hours or overnight.
- Combine hot fudge topping and coffee-flavored liqueur (optional) in small saucepan over medium heat; stir until well blended and hot.
- Allow pie to stand at room temperature 15 minutes before serving. Drizzle with hot fudge topping mixture.
|Calories from Fat||27 %|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
Check out more recipes for Mexican