Mocha Fudge the Editors of Publications International, Ltd.
Instant coffee adds the hint of mocha to this light chocolate fudge.
Makes about 1-3/4 pounds
|3/4||cup whipping cream|
|1||tablespoon corn syrup|
|1||tablespoon instant coffee granules|
|1||cup (1/2 of 7-ounce jar) marshmallow creme|
|1||cup milk chocolate chips|
|1/2||cup chopped nuts|
- Butter 8-inch square pan; set aside. Lightly butter side of heavy, medium saucepan.
- Combine cream, corn syrup, sugar and coffee granules in prepared saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves and mixture comes to a boil. Wash down side of pan with pastry brush frequently dipped in hot water to remove sugar crystals. Continue to boil 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine marshmallow creme, chips, nuts and vanilla in heat-proof bowl.
- Pour sugar mixture over marshmallow mixture. Stir until chips melt. Spoon into prepared pan. Score fudge into squares with knife. Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into squares. Store in refrigerator.
Check out more recipes for Candy