Makes about 30 strips
|1||tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning, divided|
|1||pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut lengthwise into 3/4-inch strips|
|1-1/2||cups cornflake crumbs|
|2||tablespoons chopped green onion|
|3||eggs, lightly beaten|
|1||red, yellow or orange bell pepper, cut into triangles|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease baking sheets. Place flour and 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning in large resealable food storage bag. Add chicken and seal. Shake bag to coat chicken.
- Combine cornflake crumbs, green onion and remaining 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning in large shallow bowl; mix well. Place eggs in shallow bowl.
- Dip each chicken strip into eggs and then into crumb mixture. Place coated chicken strips on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake chicken strips 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- When chicken is cool enough to handle, make 1/2-inch slit in thinner end. Place bell pepper triangle into slit to form claw nail. Serve claws with barbecue sauce for dipping.
Check out more recipes for Halloween