Nectarine Pecan Tart
Make-Ahead Time 4 hours in refrigerator
Final Prep and Cook Time 30 minutes
Makes 6 servings
|1||cup vanilla wafer crumbs|
|1/2||cup pecan pieces|
|3||tablespoons unsalted butter, melted|
|1||package (8 ounces) plus 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened|
|2||tablespoons orange juice|
|1/4||cup apricot jelly|
- For crust, preheat oven to 350°F. Place wafer crumbs, pecans and sugar in food processor; process until coarse crumbs form. Transfer to small bowl; stir in butter. Press crumb mixture onto bottom and partially up side of 8-inch springform pan.
- Bake 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely on wire rack.
- For filling, beat cream cheese, sugar, juice and vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer at low speed until blended. Increase speed to high; beat 2 minutes or until fluffy.
- Spread filling evenly in cooled crust. Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or until set.
- For topping, 30 minutes before serving, cut nectarines into thin slices; arrange over filling. Melt jelly in small saucepan, whisking constantly, over low heat. Cool 1 minute. Drizzle jelly over nectarines. Refrigerate, uncovered, 20 minutes or until set.
Broiled Cajun chicken or herb crusted fish dinner.
For best results, serve tart same day as assembled.
|Total Fat||33 g|
Check out more recipes for Pies & Tarts