Makes 3 dozen cookies
|1/2||cup packed light brown sugar|
|1/4||cup margarine, softened|
|1||tablespoon thawed frozen apple juice concentrate|
|1-1/2||cups all-purpose flour|
|2||teaspoons baking soda|
|1-1/2||cups uncooked quick oats|
|1/2||cup chopped dates or raisins|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine brown sugar and margarine in large bowl; mix well. Add egg, egg white, apple juice concentrate and vanilla; mix well.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt; mix well. Stir in oats and dates. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are very lightly browned. (Centers should still be soft.)
- Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet. Remove to wire rack; cool completely.
|Serving Size:||1 cookie|
|Calories from Fat||27 %|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||<1 g|
Check out more recipes for Cookies